Tuesday, 12 April 2016
Perseverance
I recently watched a couple of inspiring videos which helped to remind me that no matter what my circumstances are at any given moment, if I change my thought patterns, amazing things can be accomplished. Many individuals have overcome extreme obstacles with little more than the power of their mind. I know that I have determination and I know that I have perseverance. I just need a little reminder now and then.
Support can come from many people and sometimes from places that you don't expect. If you don't have much in the way of support, accomplishments and success may require more effort, but success can still happen. That's where the determination and perseverance come in.
Michele Ward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wheels Falling Off
It’s Sunday morning and my mind is blank and I have no idea what to write. This is not new as the past few weeks have been a struggle when i...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
What stands out for me as I consider and reflect back on the week is that the Kao Shi program is working. The requirements which have been d...
No comments:
Post a Comment