"Embracing the Moment" keeps popping up this year and is something I have given a lot of thought to and have been making an effort towards improving.
I met a very interesting couple on my recent travels who have been fortunate to visit numerous places throughout the world. I was impressed by their positive attitude regarding how they go about their journeys. They talked about being open, friendly and most importantly, willing to embrace the moment rather than forming expectations and being judgemental. As a result their experiences are mostly positive and opportunities often present themselves that wouldn't have been there otherwise.
I know that quite often I get caught up in myself for various reasons or have expectations and preconceived ideas when going into many situations. By not embracing the moment I am limiting myself and loosing out on so much.
Embracing the Moment - Delving into the world around you through active, conscious awareness and participation while keeping a positive and non-judgemental frame of mind.
Namaste,
Michele Ward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding my Training
Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
On one hand, I’ve got a list of team requirements and personal goals to take care of each day. And lately they are not getting done the way ...
No comments:
Post a Comment