Sunday, 13 June 2021

Numbers - May

I had been planning to post an update at the end of May as to where I am at with the team requirements and my own as well, but that didn't happen. Better late than not at all. There was a bit of a decline in the month of May. It is amazing how a day here and there with less effort adds up quickly. I am not going to play catch up but rather look forward and plan how I can make adjustments to my routine to serve me better and build success.

One of my personal goals is to implement 5 minutes of stillness into each day for 100 days. I am finding this to be more difficult than anticipated. I could try building it into my routine at a set time, but I think that I would be better served adding stillness into my day in smaller increments throughout the day. I will keep everyone updated as to how this goes.

Updated numbers as of the May 31st

No quitting ✔ 

Push ups 15735

Sit ups 16446

Lau Gar 391

Shoto 432

Sparring 83

Kilometers 203

Acts of Kindness 476

Mend a Relationship ✔

Journal min 1x week ✔

Featured Journal Posts ✔

Online Presence ✔

Lion Dance - Working on it

Tiger Challenge - ✔

Zero Unexcused Absences ✔ 

Excel in Curriculum - Instructors would need to judge

SRKF Projects - 2 projects, SRKF Virtual Auction & Livestream Table of Contents

Mastery - Reading most days and starting to memorize



Namaste everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expanding my Training

Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...