Pursuing a life of mastery is not about future results. It is about what is happening right now, in this very moment.
I find the idea of yin and yang, positives and negatives or paradoxes to be completely fascinating. We would not be able to have a positive without a negative. Light cannot exist without dark, good cannot exist without bad and so on. Everything is intertwined to some degree like we see when we look at the symbol for yin and yang. I get especially excited when I think about the idea of negatives. Even though there are negatives in our lives and in the world, there actually isn't. They are all positives in some form. We just need to believe, trust and train our minds to see the positives that are there or occur as a result.
Numbers week total
sit ups 1090 24185
push ups 880 15717
walking 34.6 720.6
sparing 40 61
kempo 15 151
nunchuks 33 350
Aok 30 348
Michele Ward
Monday, 20 July 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing of Thought & Ideas
The Goju-ryu stance has been on my mind since we first explored it in Black Belt class over a month ago. At that time, we briefly discussed ...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
At times there is a voice inside my head dangling what-ifs and the promise of greener grass if I was to venture down a different path. Maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment