Just smile and everything changes!
I've been consciously trying to smile more and I have found the easiest way to practice smiling is while driving back and forth to work every day.
Something interesting happens as soon as I smile... my mind stops. Stress, worry, anxiety and negative thoughts stop and I am completely in the moment.
A simple smile changes everything!
Give it a try!
Namaste, Michele Ward
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Numbers Update
Current numbers to the end of July: Pushups - 6210 modified + 850 full for a total of 7060 *working to increase full pushups, currently stu...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
What stands out for me as I consider and reflect back on the week is that the Kao Shi program is working. The requirements which have been d...
-
Last year taught me many things: It reiterated the value of regular blogging and how well it serves me. Knowing this is what kept me bloggi...

No comments:
Post a Comment