This week my blog is about one of my current personal goals that I have been working on. My goal is to successfully complete a 100 day gong this year. Check out the links below if you are not sure what this is or want more information. The idea is to commit to a particular practice daily for 100 days. If you happen to miss a day then it's back to day one and you start over until 100 days has been successfully completed.
For my first 100 day gong I am doing wall squats. I am almost half way through, at 42 days checked off. I didn't actually think I would get this far along with out having to start over on my first try, so I am quite happy with the results. I first started with 5 each day (bad knees) and then have been adding 1 each week. I am now up to 10 each day and will try to reach 15 as long as my knees don't become aa issue.
It is a wonderful
way of not only building focus and
determination, but also to ensure that you
train regularly. It is a dedicated act of selflove
that snaps you out of your daily trance
and brings the light of awareness to your
consciousness. The more we practice, the
more we wake up and the better off we are. Pedram Shojai, OMD
https://theurbanmonk.com/gongs-intention-discipline-leading-to-life-mastery/
http://live.well.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Urban-Monk-Academy-Workbook-Print.pdf
Namaste,
Michele Ward
Sunday, 24 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding my Training
Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
On one hand, I’ve got a list of team requirements and personal goals to take care of each day. And lately they are not getting done the way ...
No comments:
Post a Comment