Canada Day was an opportunity to spend some quality time with the team and take part in the demos. I had planned to attend so that I could be there with the team, but I had decided that I was not going to be performing myself. The reason for my decision had been mostly due to mental barriers. Even so I still brought my weapon with me on the chance that I would be able to convince myself to go for it. It feels good to take control and overcome those barriers. After doing one performance there was no good reason to not continue and take part in the others. It was a wonderful day of challenges, building relationships, being outdoors and taking part in the community.
Namaste,
Michele Ward
Sunday, 1 July 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding my Training
Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
On one hand, I’ve got a list of team requirements and personal goals to take care of each day. And lately they are not getting done the way ...
You were awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've had no prouder moments as an instructor. You blew me away.
ReplyDelete