Wow! I am having an amazing time! I 'm really trying to be aware of opportunities to step out side my comfort zone and push myself to meet new people, try new food and see and experience all the different ports have to offer. I have had dinner most nights with new people from around the world and enjoyed great conversations. Everyone that I have met travel extensively around the world. I rode a cable car down the cliff-side in Fira, Santorini. Not a fan of heights, but it actually wasn't too bad. I would do it again.
Cruising is definitely a safer way to travel and allows you to go farther and see more destinations throughout your trip. Although we have had a drill and received information about the possibility about pirates. And while in Jordan all the excursions will go out as a convoy with some security as well. I can't wait to see Petra! I will have to try to send pictures later as the internet is very slow.
Michele Ward
Saturday, 27 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding my Training
Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
On one hand, I’ve got a list of team requirements and personal goals to take care of each day. And lately they are not getting done the way ...
No comments:
Post a Comment