Friday, 23 September 2016
Risk Being Seen
I recently watched the following Jim Carrey Video, which I thought was important to share with everyone. It is one of those messages that can be and should be heard numerous times. The opening sentence really grabbed my attention and spoke to me personally.
"Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world!"
Enjoy!
Michele Ward
https://www.facebook.com/goalcast/videos/1018122328264957/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Do it!
Over the years, I’ve learned the importance of taking care of myself, reflection, digging deep to understand what’s going on and blogging to...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
What stands out for me as I consider and reflect back on the week is that the Kao Shi program is working. The requirements which have been d...
-
Last year taught me many things: It reiterated the value of regular blogging and how well it serves me. Knowing this is what kept me bloggi...
No comments:
Post a Comment