My wellbeing, my growth and my overall outlook on life is directly related to the people I surround myself with. Books, podcasts, and social media posts etc all contribute as well. Every time I open myself to information and positive experiences that align with who I am and who I'm becoming, it helps me on my journey. It's just another piece of the puzzle that helps to provide direction and propels me forward. As my awareness of this grows I become even more mindful and careful of my choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Expanding my Training
Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitud...
-
This week has been about introducing a bit more structure and routine into my life, in a way that pushes me to some degree but also makes se...
-
Currently life feels a bit like a record skipping and playing the same loop over and over. I’m stuck and I’m struggling is on repeat. Also m...
-
On one hand, I’ve got a list of team requirements and personal goals to take care of each day. And lately they are not getting done the way ...
🙂
ReplyDelete