Collaboration and working together is what comes to mind when I think about this past week. I feel a deep sense of appreciation and gratitude for my instructors, the tools I have at my disposal and my fellow students and teammates, all collaborating and working together to share and assist each other. This is where growth and community builds and strengthens.
Being on the team this year has presented some challenges as it usually tends to do. And it isn't necessarily the best fit for me personally, but I wouldn't have it any other way as it has filled a much needed hole in my life and continues to help guide me. I think the biggest benefit for me this year is my training has expanded and happens in less of a bubble. I am feeling more connected.
I’m also learning to appreciate and effectively utilize those moments where progression seems to stagnate. The pace at which I'm learning and discovering this year has felt to be moving overly fast at times. Having pushed through a period of struggle has helped me to experience the plateau and stagnating trajectory in a positive light. There is still reward to be found because reaching a plateau is an opportunity to integrate and feel more in the movements I already know. The plateau is actually an integral part of the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment